Pages

Friday 19 July 2013

Birthday message for boyfriend

Birthday wish for boyfriend 
Today is your birthday dear,this is an special date coz you are the only true love of my
life and you always make me happy. You know ? you make me happiest girl ever ,  I love you
Happy birthday sweetheart.

birthday message for boy friend
Birthday message card for boy friend 


Birthday message for Lovely boyfriend

You ate sweet,loving and caring.
I wish you stay the same.
I love you, you love me,
we will overcome all sorrow together.
We will be happy.
May you have a joyful life,many many happy returns of the day
Happy Birthday dear.



Cute SMS for Boyfriend birthday 

You may officially be my boyfriend
 but first of all
you are my best friend!
and i wish a very happy birthday to u.

Message for Boyfriend birthday 

You know baby? you are the brighter then the SUN,
cooler then the OCEAN and
Cuter then the boy of next door.
I LOVE YOU
HBD darling.


You always bring me LOVE,
HOPE and HAPPINESS
I hope you have a gr8 day and i love u
Happy birthday my Love

                                 Billions of Greetings!
                                 Millions of Colours!
                                Thousands of Wishes!
                                Lots of Love :) <3
                                Wish you a very very happy birthday


Birthday SMS for Boyfriend 

You came near me and smiled like this,
You did not know what dream you showed me,
Now my heart neither wake nor sleep,
What can i do,somethings happens,
Its love and reason is YOU.
Happy birthday my LOVE




4 comments:

  1. Not bad , please publish some text for gf :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments. We will upload message for girl friend birthday soon.

      Delete
  2. sweet posting of Birthday messages for boyfriend

    ReplyDelete