Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Birthday message for girlfriend

Birthday message for girlfriend

Sweetheart!!
You are so beautiful like an angel,
God create you by own hand !
May all your dreams come true.
I wish you a very happy birthday with lots of LOVE and lots of KISSES from a HEART
that beats just for U by ME :) Happy birthday.


Birthday SMS for girlfriend 

Your smile make me stronger.
Your eyes show me dream.
Your voice make me happy.
Your touch caresses me.
You are the reason I see things positively. Happy birthday Dear .


Birthday wish for girfriend

                        Happy birthday to the
                          sweetest girl ever!
                   You deserve all the happiness
                   success and love in the world.
             Many many happy return of the day. HBD

Birthday message for girlfriend 

I wish that the shoulder you rest your head upon is always mine.
I wish the hand that supports you is mine.
I wish the ears that listen to you when you talk is mine.
I just want to be there for you always and forever.
Happy birthday to you, My angel!

Birthday wish
                        There is no words could ever describe my love for you.
                Its karger than the world and its deeper than the ocean and bigger then the sky
                                  Happy birthday Baby DOLL .


You know? there is nothing brings me more happiness then the smile on your face i want to see the smile on my girlfriend lips forever.Celebrate! You deserve the best .Happy Birthday my love :)





2 comments:

  1. The information you have given in the blog really marvelous and more interesting. Welcome to Demings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article that you write I like it Top 20 happy birthday wishes for girlfriend if you need more wishes our quotes than click on this link.

    ReplyDelete