Pages

Sunday 14 July 2013

Birthday message for Sister

Birthday SMS for Sister 
Today is a spcl day.... few year ago GOD send the most beautiful
angel to our house to take care me but she always disturb me :P
she always fight with me :(
ohh no no i am not finished yet ....
She always love me...and support me...
Today is my angel sisters birthday .....
Happy birthday sis....Love u



SMS for sister birthday
Dear sis,
You shelter by your love
and help me to grow.
a Sister like you is a joy forever.
Love you so much ...

Sister is special 
You are special
You are funny
You are lovely
You are very intelligent :)
coz you are sister of mine :)

Happy birthday sister 
You are my sister by chance
Friends by choice
God bless u always with beauty joy and sunshine
Wish you very happy birthday



3 comments:

  1. This one is good. Keep uploading

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great posting collection of birthday messages for sister

    ReplyDelete