Pages

Sunday 14 July 2013

Birthday Message for Mother

Birthday SMS for mother 
Mom you know Abraham Lincoln says "No man is poor who has a Godly Mother"
I believe it from the bottom of my heart . So mom you are the my HAVEN . Happy birthday Mom.

Love for the Mother
Do you know what is the meaning of MOTHER ?

Its very simple
M- Million of things she gives to me :)
O-Only she can start understand me what i need, what  i want, what i love :)
T-Teacher of mine,very first and best teacher ever.
H-Heart of her is purest gold.
E-Eyes of her with love light shinning all time  for me.
R-Right and right she'll always be :)

Many many Happy returns of the day ... Happy birthday my Mommy

I love you MOM
Mom, several times i try to say i love you..but i cant ...now a special day of my life i wanna say
 I LOVE U MOM
Mom i really love u.
I will kiss you and hug you,
cause i know you love me too.
You feed me,
You teach me how to play,
How to walk,
How to talk.....
U are the best mom of the world ....HBD mom


No comments:

Post a Comment